If there are any plain bugs, they will be listed here.
- T only works for some tags (Title?) at present.
This is a list of short things that should or will be done to the
framework in the near future.
The following is the short list of major changes which is currently under consideration:
- to update the remainder of a form based on choices made in e. g., a drop-down list
(like setting the name of the "Postal Code" field to "Zip Code" if the Country choice is set to "United States";
- to automatically submit a form once certain fields are filled in,
so that the server-side component can re-display the form with changes made as above;
- to validate forms input.
is required for PageUnit to be able fully to test web sites. This is partly implemented.
- Output Formatting
The current version of PageUnit simply displays errors in plain text. It is desirable to provide a summary report,
which will probably occur in several stages, each involving re-use of existing software:
1) Use the JUnit textual report formatter;
2) Use the JUnit graphical (Swing/AWT) runner;
- Intelligent Dumping
It might be useful to be able to get a display of the request and response headers
on a single request or series of request.
- Maybe: Integration with Groovy (in both directions!)